Covid-19 Support Room
If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has it visit NHS 111 online coronavirus service for advice.
- Please be aware that the initial triage of any patient presenting to our Practices or Walk In Centre with respiratory symptoms will be done via a telephone call with a clinician in the first instance. They will decide if it is safe and clinically indicated to assess you in a face to face examination.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
- Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home
- Keeping Well: Feeling stressed, anxious or low in mood?
- Mind – Free Webinar: Wellbeing Support for Aloneness
- Mind – Free Webinar: Develop skills in support for your wellbeing
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.